Ensure a safe water supply for your home, boat, or RV when you use the technology found from General Ecology’s seagull IV® X-6 w/ Bracket. The Seagull IV® X-6 w/ Bracket has a large capacity. The high-performance filter is independently certified to meet all EPA microbiological purification standards against cysts, bacteria, and viruses. It utilizes Seagull’s “Structured Matrix” technology for chemical-free purification that delivers drinking water. The X-6 is used for Larger vessels when owners prefer one centralized unit to provide purified water to the entire vessel as opposed to several units inconveniently placed. For example, a Highend sport fish with a large gally multiple heads, 2 icemakers, and a wet bar can have 1 X-6 or multiple small purifiers.
- Water purification rate of six gallons per minute
- Includes module, 3/4 NPT and dielectric isolating positioners
- 6-GPM, 6000 gal capacity
- SS W/ Marine bracket
- For Cold Water Use Only – Does not Desalinate
- Particle Retention: 0.4 micron
- Flow Rate (3/4″ in lines): 6.0 gpm (23 lpm)
- Nominal Capacity*: 6,000 gallons (23,000 liters)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F (0.5°C) DO NOT FREEZE
- Max Operating Temperature: 100°F (38°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 100 psi
- System Weight: 12.2 kg / 27 lb
- Canister Weight: 4.54 kg / 10.0 lb
- Replacement canister: RS-6SG module, P/N 100500
There are no reviews yet.