Water purification is made easy with the systems available from General Ecology. The Seagull IV® X-1B Basic water purifier is designed for use with an existing faucet.
- Purifies water instantly
- Removes: bacteria, cysts, giardia, crypto, viruses, particles, tank taste, odors, specific organic chemicals
- Bottled water quality at a fraction of the cost
Seagull IV X-1B system, P/N 732007, includes an X-1 Stainless Steel housing, RS-1SG Seagull IV purification cartridge [P/N 788000], Connection lines (2), secure metal mounting bracket.
- Seagull IV X-1B for RV/Marine: PN 732007
- For Cold Water Use Only — Does not Desalinate
- Particle Retention: 0.4 micron
- Flow Rate: 1.0 GPM (3.8 lpm)
- Nominal Capacity*: 1,000 gallons (3800 liters)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F (0.5°C) DO NOT FREEZE
- Max Operating Temperature: 100°(38°C)
- Operating Pressure: 20-125 psi
- System Weight: 2.04 kg / 4.5 lb
- Canister Weight: 0.45 kg / 1.0 lb
- Replacement canister: RS-1SG, P/N GE788000