Purify your drinking water down to 0.4 microns in an instant with the Seagull IV® X-2KB from General Ecology. These internal replacement cartridges utilize a 3-part microbiological structured matrix to purify without the need for electricity or harmful chemicals. The 3 stage system includes ultrafine™ microstraining, broad-spectrum molecular capture, and electrostatic removal.
These units have been independently certified to meet EPA standards and will remove bacteria, viruses, chemicals, fouls tastes and odors, sediment, and pesticides. The result is pure and safe drinking water at all times. This is a superior method of purification compared to anything on the market, offering instant results with no residual fill or wait time.
The Seagull IV® X-2KB purification system can be utilized via your existing faucet or installed with a dedicated faucet and can be coupled to an ice maker. Please note that General Ecology Water Purification Drinking Systems are made for cold water line installation only. Performance may vary based on influent water quality.
- “Quick and Easy” connection lines
- mounting hardware
- “direct connect” ice maker port
- Replacement Cartridge: GE789000
- Flow Rate: 2 gpm (7.6 lpm)
- Cartridge Capacity*: 2,000 gal. (7,600 liters)
- Particle Retention Rating: 0.4 micron
- Dimension: 5.0 in. (12.7 cm) Diameter / 10 in. (25.4 cm) High
- Pressure Vessel Construction: 300 Series Stainless Steel and Lead-Free Ports
- Working Pressure: 25-125 psi
- Working Temperature:33° – 100°F (0.5° – 38°C)