A clean and fresh-tasting water supply is possible with the General Ecology Seagull IV® X-1F drinking water systems. These systems purify water instantly down to 0.4 microns at a rate of a gallon per minute. The internal replacement cartridge utilizes a 3-part microbiological structured matrix that does not require electricity or harmful chemicals. This 3-stage system includes ultrafine™ microstraining, broad-spectrum molecular capture, and electrostatic removal.
The General Ecology Seagull IV® X-1F is the best Choose for your boat or RV. These units have been independently certified to meet EPA standards and will remove all bacteria, viruses, chemicals, fouls tastes and odors, sediment, and pesticides, leaving you and your family with pure, safe drinking water at all times. This is a superior method of purification compared to anything on the market and there is no residual fill or wait time.
- Purifies water instantly
- Removes: bacteria, cysts, giardia, crypto, viruses, particles, tank taste, odors, specific organic chemicals
- Bottled water quality at a fraction of the cost
Seagull IV Instructions and Guide
- under-Sink Purification Unit with standard Faucet
- Ceramic Disk Faucet
- Replacement Cartridge
- “Quick & Easy” Connection Lines
- Mounting Hardware.
- Seagull IV X-1F for RV/Marine: P/N 732000
- For Cold Water Use Only — Does not Desalinate
- Particle Retention: 0.4 micron
- Flow Rate: 1.0 GPM (3.8 lpm)
- Nominal Capacity*: 1,000 gallons (3800 liters)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F (0.5°C) DO NOT FREEZE
- Max Operating Temperature: 100°F (38°C)
- Operating Pressure: 20-125 psi
- System Weight: 4.5 lb
- Replacement canister: RS-1SG, P/N 788000
There are no reviews yet.