This filtration system is exceptionally effective and dependable, offering users fast assembly and installation. It is compact and adapted to various threaded fittings, making it an ideal option for a variety of applications. The Spark-L-Pure® micro water filter is intended for use with water supplies that are considered to be bacteriologically acceptable. Using General Ecology’s Aqua-Polish® 7 cartridge modules, Spark-L-Pure® systems provide a rated flow of 26 GPM – ideal for household water supplies and many commercial and industrial applications.
Aqua-Polish® modules utilize extremely fine Micro-filtration and Broad Spectrum Adsorption/Molecular Sieving to remove fibers, visible dirt and scale, chlorine, foul tastes, odors, and other particulate contaminants. For maximum economy, modules can be cleaned and reused to extend their large average capacity of 30,000 gallons for particulate removal.
Please note that the average rated life span and flow rate are based on tested waters. Actual capacity may vary depending on the quality of the water source. The system is intended for cold water use only.
Spark-L-Pure Instructions and Guide
- 300 series stainless steel construction
- Top-mounted inlet/outlet
- Copper sweat connectors
- Accepts either 1-inch lines
- Aerospace-type stainless steel vee-clamp closure
- Includes dielectric isolating positioners
- Quick change modules
- Double O-ring bypass prevention
- Low Newsure loss
- Utilizes Aqua-Polish 7 cartridge module
- Compact, attractive appearance permits point-of-use installations
- Flow Rate per minute gallons (liters): 26 gpm (100 lpm)
- Average Capacity Gallons (Liters) 30,000 gal. (100,000 ltr)
- Operating pressure (min psi / max psi) 25 /100
- Particle Retention (microns) .5 nominal 1 absolute
- Temperature Range F° (C°) 30° – 145° (0° to 62°) – do not freeze
- Pressure Vessel Height 17 1/2 in (44.5 cm)
- Pressure Vessel Diameter 10 in (25.4)
Replacement Module Aqua-Polish® AP7
There are no reviews yet.