Deliver clean, great-tasting water in your RV and watercraft with the technology available from Spark-L-Pure®. These micro water filters are intended for use with water supplies that are considered to be bacteriologically acceptable. Utilizing General Ecology’s Aqua-Polish® 7 cartridge modules, these systems provide a rated flow of 26 GPM, which is deal for household water supplies and many commercial and industrial applications. A compact and attractive appearance permits point-of-use installations.
Aqua-Polish® modules use extremely fine Micro-filtration and Broad Spectrum Adsorption/Molecular Sieving to remove all types of fibers, visible dirt and scale, chlorine, foul tastes, odors, and other contaminants, delivering a clean water supply. For maximum economy, modules can be cleaned and reused to extend their large average capacity of 30,000 gallons for particulate removal.
Please note that the average rated life span and flow rate are based on tested waters. Actual capacity may vary depending on the quality of water source. The system is intended for cold water use.
- Includes RV/Marine SS Bracket
- 300 series stainless steel construction
- Top-mounted inlet/outlet
- Accepts either 3/4 lines
- Aerospace-type stainless steel vee-clamp closure
- Includes dielectric isolating positioners
- Quick change modules
- Double O-ring bypass prevention
- Low-Pressure loss
- Utilizes Aqua-Polish 7 cartridge module BENEFITS
- Flow Rate per Minute Gallons (Liters): 26 gpm (100 lpm)
- Average Capacity Gallons (Liters) 30,000 gal. (100,000 ltr)
- Operating Newsure (min psi / max psi) 25 /100
- Particle Retention (microns) .5 nominal 1 absolute
- Temperature Range F° (C°) 30° – 145° (0° to 62°) – do not freeze
- Pressure Vessel Height 17 1/2 in (44.5 cm)
- Pressure Vessel Diameter 10 in (25.4)
Replacement Module Aqua-Polish® AP7