Enjoy the perfect luxury setup in your boat or RV bathroom with the line of toilets from Dometic/Sealand. The Dometic Masterflush 8900 series macerator toilets are equipped with MasterFlush technology and other features to meet diverse owner preferences and fit any boat builder requirement. The 8900 china is tapered (narrower at the bottom) to allow clearance against a carved hull wall. The Sleek look of the china also makes cleaning easier. The china has a space-saving design while still offering sufficient seat “contact area”
The 8900’s macerator has a proprietary design that sets it apart from its competition. Its 18 Blade stainless impeller grinds and pumps effluent simultaneously.
To help owners manage their water use, this toilet line offers “Normal” flush or “Low” flush settings. The angled back design and compact footprint deliver a virtually universal fit in any head, even in the smallest spaces.
- Low-Profile (14.75″) and Standard Height (18.125″) for Platform Installation
- Through-the-Floor or through-the-Wall Discharge Fittings
- Powerful Macerating Flush
- Normal (0.67 gpf/2.54 lpf) and Low (0.17 gpf/0.64 lpf) Flush Options
- Soft-Close Seat Action
- Includes Dometic Flush Touchpad (Standard)
Minimum System Requirements
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker: 25 amps @12VDC or 15 [email protected] 24VDC
- Wiring: 12 ga. (Up to 20 feet / 6.1 m from breaker)
- Water Supply: ID 0.5 in. / 13 mm
- Flow rate: 2.5 gpm / 9.5 lpm
- Discharge: ID 1.5″ / 38 mm or 1″ / 25 mm minimum
- Horizontal Run: 98 Feet / 30 m
- Maximum Vertical Run: 9.8 feet / 3 m maximum
There are no reviews yet.